OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (8 Viewers)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have been trying to add SBS on Demand to OnlineVideos using the site parser but the instruction video is hard to follow when you are dealing with a very different site. Any help would be very much appreciated. The web link is https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/
    SBS Australia... that brings back memories...
    But seriously, I could take a look at it (to determine if playback is at least possible in mediaportal) if it weren't for the geoblocking of the site.
    Are you able to setup a proxy so I can do some tests?

goorawin

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2007
    Home Country
    That would be great if you could help.
    As a matter of interest I have a plugin for Kodi (current version) that works well without the need to login, however it does not show the on demand movies menu. Anyway I would prefer to use MP, as it has much smoother playback and searching ability.
    I can certainly send SBS login details, if that would help.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Credentials are not the issue here (at least I think), I just can't play videos from the netherlands due to geoblocking (at least that's what the site says)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, found a free vpn and created an account. I'm indeed able to playback videos and at first sight it could be doable in onlinevideos.
    To be continued...

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That would be great if you could help.
    As a matter of interest I have a plugin for Kodi (current version) that works well without the need to login, however it does not show the on demand movies menu. Anyway I would prefer to use MP, as it has much smoother playback and searching ability.
    I can certainly send SBS login details, if that would help.

Which plugin is that?
    Currently I have the programs a-z, but I'm not able to find the final url of the video, perhaps I can take a look at how that plugin gets it

goorawin

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Which plugin is that?
    Currently I have the programs a-z, but I'm not able to find the final url of the video, perhaps I can take a look at how that plugin gets it
    The Kodi add-on that is working for SBS and channel 9 is aussieaddons.I have not tried the other channels.
    Here are some links that should help you:
    Thanks again for your efforts.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've cobbled something together, can you take a look at it?

goorawin

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2007
    Home Country
    I have downloaded the new file "mp-onlinevideos2-master". Where should it be installed for media portal1(current version)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom