OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (9 Viewers)

SilentBob

Portal Pro
January 1, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Yeah, the content which is not geoblocked play perfect, e.g. the news - so everyting is perfect ;)
THX to all of you ;)
Maybe I will check in a future update to show some geoblocking information, if it is provided via API.
At least from Ard I currently see that I get at least a geoblocked true or false information

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have been on holiday on and off for the last few days so have missed out on the ongoing developments , can someone explain what I need to do to get ARD and ZDF working? I tried updating MPURLsplitter and did an ov auto update but still see only Das Erste and nothing works as is the case with ZDF!::(

astronaut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can watch ZDF Mediathek via OnlineVideos again, and I didn't have to do anything besides the auto update of OnlineVideos. (BTW: Many thanks to the devs!) ARD is still work in progress, if I understand correctly.

SilentBob

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @joecrow I updated the original post with details

Status Quo:
    1. you need to update mpurlsourcesplitter, for playback of webm (MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter is now at 2.2.25)
    2. installation is working
    3. still I am facing issues with both filter LAV and mpurlsourcesplitter, for the time being please always test with both and provide an OV (Debug) log to get some details

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Status Quo:
    1. you need to update mpurlsourcesplitter, for playback of webm (MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter is now at 2.2.25)
    2. installation is working
    3. still I am facing issues with both filter LAV and mpurlsourcesplitter, for the time being please always test with both and provide an OV (Debug) log to get some details
    Many thanks for that clarification, my earlier post was just a quick test using the latest MPURL Sourcesplitter and none of theZDF Live Steams worked, subsequently I have checked the catchup content which is working for me:). Both ZDF Live Streams and ZDF catchup content do work using LAV. If I am offered HD the video is actually only 1280 x 720 with both MPURLSplitter and LAV is that correct??? Live ZDF TV via DVBT2 tuner is 1920 x 1280.
    I will conduct a fuller test tomorrow and post logs in case of errors

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    If I am offered HD the video is actually only 1280 x 720 with both MPURLSplitter and LAV is that correct???
    Yes, ZDF only offers 720p streams up to now. Most (but not all) ARD stations have changed to 1080p streams in the last 1 or 2 years, but all ZDF stations still are 720p only...

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Attached are 2 OV logs the earlier one was with MPURLsplitter disabled and ZDF Live played OK, the later one is with the splitter enabled and where Live ZDF and 3Sat failed as per the screenshot but a catchup vid worked OK.
    ov.jpg

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.1.log
      4.2 KB
    • OnlineVideos.log
      10.4 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Attached are 2 OV logs the earlier one was with MPURLsplitter disabled and ZDF Live played OK, the later one is with the splitter enabled and where Live ZDF and 3Sat failed as per the screenshot but a catchup vid worked OK.
    View attachment 209145
    Hm, strange.
    Do you have a mpurlsourcesplitter.log for me of a failed attempt to play zdf live? (Please delete this file before doing the test, otherwise it gets quite big, and make sure it has debug level logging)
    You can pm me that log as it might contain sensitive info (although this info would also be in the onlinevideos.log...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom