OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (10 Viewers)

astronaut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @joecrow : Playing HD ARD streams works fine, no audio stutter. I am using the standard MP version with MPUrlSourceSplitter.

What's weird is that I'm having issues with ZDF only on one PC ("PC1"), the other ("PC2") has much less trouble, however, some specific streams can't be played on the other PC2 as well. I assume that there are two different types of problems, one (on PC1 where no streams work) perhaps settings related, the other (on PC2 where only specific streams don't work) perhaps encryption related? In the second case on PC2, I found lines like

31-08-2021 20:37:34.385 [33f8] [{FFE0E420-2155-40C1-90F2-F99F7C9E47E3}] [Verbose] Demuxer: FFmpegLog(): demuxer stream: 0, log level: 32, message: 'Opening 'https://zdfvodnone-vh.akamaihd.net/...anet_stuerme_neu_tex.smil/index_229000_a.m3u8' for reading'
    31-08-2021 20:37:34.385 [33f8] [{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}] [Verbose] FFmpegLogger: LogCallback(): FFmpeg unknown source, log level: 24, message: 'https protocol not found, recompile FFmpeg with openssl, gnutls or securetransport enabled.'

But I might be completely wrong... Logs are attached from PC2.

Attachments

• MediaPortal.log
      143.3 KB
    • MediaPortal-Error.log
      376 bytes
    • MPUrlSourceSplitter.log
      1 MB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @astronaut : can you get me the mpurlsourcesplitter.log (delete before start test) of your pc2 issue?
    @joecrow : what is weird about it? I know netherlands isn't that far from germany but still... Anyway, do you have the accompanying mpurlsourcesplitter.log of a failure to play something that works in LAV?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @joecrow : what is weird about it? I know netherlands isn't that far from germany but still... Anyway, do you have the accompanying mpurlsourcesplitter.log of a failure to play something that works in LAV?
    I am confused :confused: I thought you were saying I was geo-blocked from ZDF???
    Log is attached below.

Attachments

• MPUrlSourceSplitter.log
      3.7 MB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hm, that is indeed strange.
    I see a couple of different urls that were played (some of them are geoblocked here, others do play fine here), and I don't know which one is giving you issues.
    Do you think you can create a logfile with only one (failed) attempt in it?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This needs a bit more development from @SilentBob :
    I have been away for a couple of weeks, anyone know what the current status is?
    For me nothing in ZDF Live is working at all (Unspecified error), :( but ARD Live now seems to be working well.:)
    Is that correct?
    UPDATE
    For clarification the above was with MPUrlSourceSplitter enabled. ARD Live plays without audio stutter 1280x720, though BBC still does stutter.
    With the splitter disabled all ZDF Live plays plays fine with audio.

Last edited:

astronaut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For me, the new ARD Mediathek plays flawlessly. ZDF Mediathek works mostly on one machine, on another machine not at all (see post 691). This is with the standard configuration. I assume that ZDF not working at all at one machine is a configuration issue, but I haven't been able to identify the cause yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom