Only Cristian Weekdays... (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I think that currently if you live in a country that is not cristian, and you do not have EPG, than there is no possiblity to set the recording to weekdays. Weekdays are Sun-Thu in Israel, I think it is Sat-Thu in Arab countries, and there are probably more possiblities.
I think a nice solution can be a possiblity to define the weekdays in the options dialog. Another solution can be toggle buttons to select the days when schedualing a record.

LastMar

Portal Pro
November 17, 2004
Something else they could do, is allow for much more complex recording schedules. For example, specify certain days of the week or month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short news bulletin), and DVRs with appropriate code can use this information to record both parts when you schedule the first part to record. I had always assumed that this capability was not implemented in "TV...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
Replies
Views
What is the problem with using an IR remote control? IR is the best supported for MP. There used to be available a few RF remote controls for WMC, such as this one and this one by Emprex (they look identical). But as you can see, they are no longer available new from Amazon. You may be able to obtain pre-loved samples from Ebay, but...
What is the problem with using an IR remote control? IR is the best supported for MP. There used to be available a few RF remote...
My problem: ever since I've been using mediaportal I've been using CEC remote. It wasn't a popular solution so it didn't get too...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom