[Videos] Option to play next file when current file ends (1 Viewer)

ShIvADeSt

Portal Pro
May 30, 2009
I asked it before, but always got one answer - use playlists. In this sunday my daughter wished to see one cartoon - Tarzan, she began to see it one day before and wished to continue it and after end see next cartoon - Tarzan and Jaine. So i was busy to mannualy start next file after end of first - i create playlist with two files. As I said first cartoon was seen before and must be continued from half. When i start it from playlist - it started from beginnig. Its was horrible. Instead of doing my deeds i must go to HTPC and remembered from which position she stop watching. Its first reason why I dont like to use playlists. The second - when i prepared to see movie - i dont know sure "have i time to see next" and when it stops i have to search remote and manually chose next instead of enjoin of drinkin beer ^^

So please make option for video files like for audio files - continuosly playing. When current video ends the next file starts without any playlists. I dont know why i trying to offer us using playlist. This option solves all problems. And it doesnt need many codes, just ported from audio part.

ShIvADeSt

Portal Pro
May 30, 2009
And nothing at all about my suggestion. But as I said it was asked many times, why developers dont want to include this little option to make many people happy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom