ORANGE TV - Le fichier de configuration (1 Viewer)

toutoune290

Portal Pro
January 27, 2009
brest
Home Country
France France
sur le forum off ils en parlent aussi de ce problème.
j'ai essayé leurs modifs mais ça ne fonctionne toujours pas.
je vais passer en mode debug et vous fournir les logs dès que je peux.
merci.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
If you are having problems with MPAR, re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
If you are having problems with MPAR, re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
I updated MP from 1.30 to 1.31 and noticed some volume differences through my AVR and went investigating. IN MP Config, loading...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
Replies
Views
N
Your tuner looks like this one: https://okystar.en.ecplaza.net/products/easytv-usb-analog-tv-receiver-support_2518798 which from the specifications is an analogue tuner. It looks as though the tuner is sold with a CD that presumably includes the drivers and possibly other software. Did you not receive this CD when you obtained the...
Your tuner looks like this one: https://okystar.en.ecplaza.net/products/easytv-usb-analog-tv-receiver-support_2518798 which from...
Bonjour à tous , je suis nouveau dans le portail média. Alors, je possède un tuner TV USB mais je n'arrive pas à trouver un pilote...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom