OSD: |< and >| to skip in music module (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Not that important, but:

My request is that the function of these two buttons in the osd should be changed to navigate to the next / previous file in the music module.

Don't know if it is a bit complicated to change that, because the osd is the same as in tv or video module, where the current functionality makes sense.

-alibert

... and Germany beats Holland 3:1 this evening ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 1.23 Key Mapping DE
Ok I've spent way too much time on this but for the sake of other users that are having problems and searching for answers here is the final result. To clarify this testing has been carried out using MP 1.23 using PureVisionHD Skin and a HID keyboard with MP/Config/Remotes set to HID "full" profile - Enable HID - Use HID keyboard...
Ok I've spent way too much time on this but for the sake of other users that are having problems and searching for answers here is...
I recently upgraded from MP 1.14 to MP 1.23. In 1.14 I was using the InputPlugIn to map my remote keys and all was working fine. In...
Replies
Views
I tried WIP 157 and these 4 movies now show up correctly. The bad news is I have a vary similar issue with one key difference I tracked down last night that WIP 157 didn't fix so expect a new thread soon.
I tried WIP 157 and these 4 movies now show up correctly. The bad news is I have a vary similar issue with one key difference I...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.3 Description I started tracking this one down with 2.2.3 but WIP 135 is having the same issue. I have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom