OSD clock/time while playing video (1 Viewer)

maxirk

Portal Member
August 16, 2010
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Sometimes I want to see clock or time while playing video in switching on a compact OSD.
Is it possible?

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Time info should be displayed in the middle of the progress bar, as far as i remember... in the alternative osd layouts.

Tgx

maxirk

Portal Member
    August 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Will you give me the link to alternative OSD layout. I can't find.

I want to see white digited clock/play time only (without background) on the top right corner. And get an ability to switch it off if I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Replies
    Views
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Time elapsed event DE
    Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
    Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
    Hi All Before I get into writing a plugin, I want to make sure that the most important event for it is exposed by the plugin...
    Replies
    Views
    I have set VLC as external Player and set buffer there
    I have set VLC as external Player and set buffer there
    Is it possible to set buffer size for video rendering ? I play videos via WLAN & Samba and it loads every 5 seconds 2 MB. I want to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom