Out Of Memory errors after upgrade to MovPics 1.6 (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    From the looks of your profile you have it enabled:
    http://trakt.tv/user/thebatfink

You can also enable sync of ratings as well, noticed you dont have much rated online. You can also turn on 10-Heart rating dialog popup when a tvepisode/movie finishes watching (see settings in GUI on supported skins).

Last edited:

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks ltfearme, to be honest, I haven't really looked at configuring Trakt.tv very well. I only heard about the syncing of flags in tvseries and enabled that in tvseries config if I remember correctly so that my single client upstairs would sync the watched status. I'll have a good read up and see exactly what it is doing to try and understand it a bit more. I thought the settings to turn on sync was in MovPic and TVSeries and all Trakt.tv settings were doing was taking note of what I watched and putting it in my profile on their site to create suggestions of what to watch next and create those forum signature banners..

Thanks for taking the time to have a look :) Appreciate it! Time for me to read :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    No problem, just keep in mind the configurable options is limited in the Configuration dialog VS what is in the GUI Settings/Advanced Settings.

I thought the settings to turn on sync was in MovPic and TVSeries
    That's only true for follw.it, but for trakt.tv it's done in a single place to better support all plugins.

Once upon a time before trakt became a standalone plugin we had trakt.tv tab in TVSeries configuration, this was removed a long time ago ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom