Outdated skin warning on MP 1.0 svn-02-25-2009--19-39-Rev21793 (1 Viewer)

adnup

Portal Member
January 9, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there,

today i installed the above mentioned SVN Snapshot.
Since then, i have the "outdated skin warning" everytime I start my
Black & White 1080p Skin.

Anybody knows why ???

Thanx

adnup

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Mmmh, I don't know how got corrupted, but this explains why the backup restoration of the HTPC did not work: The Database itself is stored on the server. Luckily, I also had a backup of that, so after restoring the DB to a previous version, everything went back to normal! Thank you a lot!
Mmmh, I don't know how got corrupted, but this explains why the backup restoration of the HTPC did not work: The Database itself is...
Hey, I am using MePo 1.3 alpha in a clienet/servere setup. Everything was working fine, but today suddenly my TV Series database...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been watching SD and HD in my multiseat environment relatively ok, with some stuttering on HD and HD+. Since I wanted to address my stuttering I was putting a new active Intel Server GigE PCIe card into my server, to offload streaming from my CPU to the PCIe card. When I am now tuning to an HD+ channel I...
Hi all, I have been watching SD and HD in my multiseat environment relatively ok, with some stuttering on HD and HD+. Since I...
Hi all, I have been watching SD and HD in my multiseat environment relatively ok, with some stuttering on HD and HD+. Since I...
Replies
Views
Deleting the standard skins is not recommended, as these are needed for testing and troubleshooting. MSI files should be self repairing. I'm not sure why you got that message. Usually, if you delete any needed files, the system will automatically run the installation MSI the next time you try to run MP to try and repair any...
Deleting the standard skins is not recommended, as these are needed for testing and troubleshooting. MSI files should be self...
I installed MP 1.0 some days ago - everything worked fine. Yesterday I deleted Blue3 because I always use a 16:9 display. I also...
Replies
Views
Closing this looong thread due to the new release. Discussions now here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/onlinevideos-2-0-0-0-2015-03-26.130171/
Closing this looong thread due to the new release. Discussions now here...
Google Code project | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: XVID AVI Stuttering 1080p/50hz after about 20/25 minutes Yes off course. But its not solving the problem. In his answer, there is the explanation why not. only becouse this stuttering chance the whole! o.s, is no alternative for me. knows anyone if this stuttering-avi-bug is solvend in the new rc6? Greetings...
AW: Re: AW: XVID AVI Stuttering 1080p/50hz after about 20/25 minutes Yes off course. But its not solving the problem. In his...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Ahtlon Dual Core...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom