'Overlay' on album cover art in Music (1 Viewer)

Tekni2010

Portal Member
June 28, 2010

H,

I am not sure where this question should go, so I'll try it anyway.

With latest version of MP, 1.2.2, I get an unwanted 'overlay' on all images of cover art. This is like a 'haze', but with a denser curved area over the top left hand corner. It obscures the cover art.

How do I get rid of it?

Appears on two computers, as below and on a Dell Zino with AMD Phenom 4 processor, running Win 7 Home Premium SP1.

Have searched Wiki and Fora without success.

Any help welcome

Tekni2010

MediaPortal Version
: 1.2.2
MediaPortal Skin: bluewide? (Standard wide)
Windows Version: Win 7 Pro SP1
CPU Type: Intel i5
HDD: 1.5 Tb Samsung?
Memory: 8 Gb
Motherboard: dell Inspiron 580
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450
Video Card Driver: ?
Sound Card: ?
Sound Card AC3: no
Sound Card Driver: no
1. TV Card: no
1. TV Card Type: no
1. TV Card Driver: no
2. TV Card: no
2. TV Card Type: no
2. TV Card Driver: no
3. TV Card: no
3. TV Card Type: no
3. TV Card Driver: no
4. TV Card: no
4. TV Card Type: no
4. TV Card Driver: no
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Migrating from WMC DE
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that are similar to hdhomerun tuner but for European DVB). But you can not use them on both systems at the same time ofc.. Means if WMC is using a tuner (e,g, for a scheduled recording) MP can't use the same...
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that...
I have been running Windows Media Centre happily for years on Win 7 Pro, more recently with EPG123 as an intermediary providing...
Replies
Views
Dear Morpheus_xx, I still assume that the issue is not due to hardware problems. In the beginning of my search I thought, I would need to dig into the registry, but eventually found out that GraphStudio can in principle also change the merit of decoders. As a first step I attempted to alter the Microsoft DTV-DVD A/V Decoders, but...
Dear Morpheus_xx, I still assume that the issue is not due to hardware problems. In the beginning of my search I thought, I would...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 2 Summer '15 Update 1 Release Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel i3-2105...
Replies
Views
Hey mm, thanks for the quick answer. Can you please tell me, where i can find the appropriate logs? I looked in the Win7 logs but does not found anything. Daniel
Hey mm, thanks for the quick answer. Can you please tell me, where i can find the appropriate logs? I looked in the Win7 logs but...
Hi, hopefully, someon can help me out to find a strange problem. The last time, my tv-server does not complete schedules. It wakes...
Replies
Views
Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that MP was using. In other words, it might have shown MP Audio Renderer when you first loaded configuration... but that doesn't mean MP was using the MP Audio Renderer before that time. Only logs could have...
Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that...
Hi there Powering on my HTPC and starting to watch live tv on whatever channel I choose works fine. I get video and audio as...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 HDD: Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Video Card: ATI HD 5570 Video Card Driver: Latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: IPTV 1. TV Card Type: DVB-IP 1. TV Card Driver: MP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom