Pandora Plugin (1 Viewer)

bishopy2j

Portal Pro
March 29, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
was wondering if someone could whip up a plugin for Pandora, thank you.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    As you know/might know:
    We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S
    Sadly there are not many NA devs, I think.

bishopy2j

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Its a catch 22, NO Pandora for you and NO Spotify for US. How can we get around this little mess?

Pandora Internet Radio - Find New Music, Listen to Free Web Radio

FROM SPOTIFY WEBSITE:

Why is Spotify not available in my country?

Dear Spotify Visitor,
    Thanks for dropping by...

Here at Spotify we believe that Everyone Loves Music, that's why we aim to legally bring all the worlds music to everyone, everywhere and are currently working really hard to achieve this. With Spotify free service plus a variety of flexible subscription options to suit every lifestyle and budget you'll find we offer everything you need to get the most out of your music.

Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions we are not yet available in your country. We understand that you are currently in United States (your IP address XX.YY.ZZZ.AB). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at support@spotify.com.

scythe000

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2008
    The funny thing is, there's been over 1100 views to this article and nobody is interested. This would really help MP stand out from the crowd.

TechLife

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 19, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Home Country
    Sadly there are not many NA devs, I think.

It is quite sad. If I had the ability, I would write one in a second. It would be fantastic if some of the few in the US would be so kind as to write one. There may not be all that many devs here, but I'm quite sure there are "that" many users here and almost all of us enjoy Pandora. (Or if someone, somewhere else could write one and have one of us in the US test it - that would be great too. Yes, I wholeheartedly volunteer!).

It would be very much appreciated!!

Users who are viewing this thread