Parsing Bluray episodes gives name 0 (zero) (1 Viewer)

BigDoom

Portal Pro
April 15, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Since a while i remux my bluray series that every episode has a serperate bluray structure. With this i can watch the bluray subtitle stream (pgs) and all the audio and everything works fine.
But when parsing the episode with this expression <series>.S<season>E<episode>\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00000.<ext> or <series>.S<season>E<episode>\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00000.mpls gives me the name 0 as series name.

While the file is listed like this: Series\Chuck\Seizoen 1\Chuck.S01E01\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00000.mpls so i think everything should be parsed good but for some reason i doesn't.

For now i rename the mpls file to Chuck.S01E01.mpls but that's not how i want it to work. When using Moving Pictures with bluray movies the mpls get parsed perfectly and everthing gets the right name and information.

So what is wrong here?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Since a while i remux my bluray series that every episode has a serperate bluray structure. With this i can watch the bluray subtitle stream (pgs) and all the audio and everything works fine.
    But when parsing the episode with this expression <series>.S<season>E<episode>\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00000.<ext> or <series>.S<season>E<episode>\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00000.mpls gives me the name 0 as series name.

While the file is listed like this: Series\Chuck\Seizoen 1\Chuck.S01E01\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00000.mpls so i think everything should be parsed good but for some reason i doesn't.

For now i rename the mpls file to Chuck.S01E01.mpls but that's not how i want it to work. When using Moving Pictures with bluray movies the mpls get parsed perfectly and everthing gets the right name and information.

So what is wrong here?

Did you place your expression at the top of the list? You might be getting false positives from higher ranked expressions. The new importer in v2.6 will make this easier to verify, but for now you'll just have to put in the extra work to verify manually.

BigDoom

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks! this did the trick now the episodes get parsed like they should :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom