Pass though TV cards? (1 Viewer)

alexeix

Portal Pro
January 28, 2005
UK
Are there any TV cards which have a pass through facility?

I doubt it, but in case someone out there knows...

Thanks.

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Are there any TV cards which have a pass through facility?

Yes, there are. I have a DNTVLive! LP DVB-T card that has "antenna pass-through" (I assume this is what you are referring to?) with zero signal loss - works great!

alexeix

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2005
    UK
    Cool! Thanks for the replies.

Only one problem...I haven't heard of DNTVLive! and I can't find Dvico cards either (in the UK).

I searched on Froogle and Google. Anyone know of a card available in Europe?

funkstar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2005
    Home
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    The Nebula DigiTV i have has a pass through, and i *think* the KWorld PCI card i have has this too (although i could be wrong, haven't used the card in a while and am not at home to check).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
    Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
    Replies
    Views
    you can find infor for this in our Wiki. I've no experience with Comcast, but basically the EPG setup is similar for any kind of channels. For cable and satelite the EPG is mostly delivered directly by the provider. Alternatively you can use xml based sources. I use for example the EPGBuddy, which is also mentioned in the WIKI.
    you can find infor for this in our Wiki. I've no experience with Comcast, but basically the EPG setup is similar for any kind of...
    Q1.) I have installed MP2 on my Windows 10 Pro computer. I have Comcast cable and set top box. Where can I find information about...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 DVB-T playback DE
    Those signal numbers look fine. (y) Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions as to the possible cause of your problem. :( -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    Those signal numbers look fine. (y) Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions as to the possible cause of your problem. :(...
    I've just rebuilt my htpc and added DVB-S and DVB-T cards TBS6281 and TBS6982. The system is all working well except for playback...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom