patch:fix for scanning music w/ numbers in album/artist name (1 Viewer)

zombiepig

Portal Pro
March 21, 2005
Melb, Aus
Home Country
When scanning for new music in mp, mp ignores numbers in album names or artist names when checking if the album/artist already exists in the database. This causes problems for albums named 'Album Disc 1' and 'Album Disc 2', as all tracks from disc 2 will be added under disc 1. This patch fixes the regular expression used as part of the check for existing records to fix
this problem. hopefully it makes it into cvs :D

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1364630&group_id=107397&atid=647927

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
The backslash is in the temp path now and the new album thumbnail resolution setting seems to be working. Thank you! (y) Sorry to...
Replies
Views
I am doing that with my own MPTagThat
I am doing that with my own MPTagThat
Hello, i want to share my script for rename/move Audio files using Musicbrainz Picard. for information, an portable is available...
Replies
Views
Good, we found the issue! Should be easy to fix. I'll capture it in a Jira later today.
Good, we found the issue! Should be easy to fix. I'll capture it in a Jira later today.
MP2 2.1pre Win10 Theme Hi, i've noticed an issue in music views. Sorting and filtering doesnt work as exspected. Steps to...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom