[Patch] My DVD SelectDefaultLanguage() Bug (1 Viewer)

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    2,658
    115
    47
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

    regarding to this thread i took a look into the code of the DVD player.

    The method GetLCID(string strLanguage) does not return the right LCID. It returns the one from CultureTypes.NeutralCultures, but it has to be the one from CultureTypes.SpecificCultures. E.g. German 1031 instead of 7.
    I changed DVDPlayer.cs:

    - fixed GetLCID.

    - changed SetDefaultLanguages() to get more detailed infos.

    - Also the call of SetDefaultLanguages() had to be moved from Play() to FirstPlayDvd() because the settings have to be done before the player starts.

    Hope it works. :)

    I provided the patch on Sourceforge

    Flip.
     

    FlipGer

    Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    2,658
    115
    47
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

    there are still some other problems with the DVD player. I think i will take a deeper look into it this weekend. Hopefully i will not collide with another dev. ;)

    Flip.
     

    Users who are viewing this thread

    Top Bottom