[Rejected] Patch to fix "No PMT" or "PMT Timout" errors (1 Viewer)

Mantis

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi there,

I have the same problem Does this svn version fix it or is it still work in progres?

/Mantis

Mantis

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi there, I'm using SVN 23831 with and without the usePATLookup.txt but still the same graph problem?
Do anybody know whats causing this? Every time I scan for channels I loose one or more channels to the error. They are not working at all :-(

I tried deleting all channels and scanning again - same result. I tried every trick but with no luck and I'm getting desperate, the WAF is historical low. At the same time I'm experiencing random channel freezes. I dont want to sound ungreatfull but this is getting worse and it's getting harder and harder to maintain my MP mediacenter.

What do you need (beside the logs provided in this thread? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/television-mytv-frontend-tv-server-90/unable-start-graph-start-timeshifting-timed-out-waiting-pmt-59000/index16.html

Thanks
Mantis

Squidmata

Portal Member
January 14, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Morpheus,

I think I'm having this issue and was wondering if you could take a look at my logs if you get a moment please? I have attached logs before SVN and after. Logs produced by the following method:

* stop tvservice
* delete all related logs
* start setuptv
* confirm about starting tvservice
* preview that channel
* exit setuptv
* stop tvservice

Many thanks in advance,

Squid.

Attachments

• PMT Error.zip
    30.6 KB
  • PMT Error SVN 23684.zip
    30.7 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sorry, if you're using MD*PI, you won't get support here.

maybe it's the same result when disabled, but I can't know....

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Sorry but to keep this section clean, we won't allow any post discussing something else that the code of the patch itself.
    Please open a new thread is supports forum to get help with your specific problem.

:D

Simone

Mantis

Portal Member
    January 31, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I think I might have found out why I'm getting this PMT error.

When I scan for channels and using the "advanced tuning options" and "search for transponder list", some channels get the wrong frequency in the TuningDetail table.
    When scanning with a predefined channel list/transponder list, the channels get the correct frequency.

Hope that this post isn't delete - I was just offering my setup and logs for testing.

/Mantis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom