Patches and CVS Changes (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Can someone explain why patches in sourcefroge get the status "accepted"and "in CVS" but the files in the CVS are still the old files?

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thats most likely due to anonymous CVS being behind developers CVS.
    As thats not under our control it's something we cannot help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Are you talking about client or server installations? If you installed 2.4.1 server + client and additionally 2.3.1 client it will not work, because the lower client version can not communicate with newer server version. But why do you install 2.3.1, I didn't understand the reason? In second screen you see the default skin. This only...
    Are you talking about client or server installations? If you installed 2.4.1 server + client and additionally 2.3.1 client it will...
    I have an existing installation of 2.4.1. Here is a sample of the guide: This is what I a accustomed to see. So I installed 2.3.1...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 recording video DE
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
    so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
    Replies
    Views
    So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file name as expected. And why doesn't the list of recorded TV use the programme title from the .XML file?
    So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file...
    The TV guide correctly showed the programme title as "Vera", both the .ts and .xml file names are "Vera" and the TITLE value in the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
    Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
    Replies
    Views
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
    I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom