Pause in music between tracks (1 Viewer)

Gorescore

Portal Member
July 10, 2006
If i play mp3´s i always have a pause between the tracks.

This is not nice if you have seamless tracks.

Is there a chance to remove the pause ?

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    not with the current player used.
    There will be a new player in the near future, which allows you that.

eagle

Portal Pro
    September 25, 2004
    Unterfranken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hwahrmann

will it be "real" seamless playing (which I would prefer) or "only" crossfading. And when crossfading in which range it will be? Losing a second wouldn't be better than a gap

eagle

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    eagle said:
    will it be "real" seamless playing (which I would prefer) or "only" crossfading. And when crossfading in which range it will be? Losing a second wouldn't be better than a gap

eagle

both seamless and crossfading supported.

you set the number of seconds you want to buffer and then you can cross fade as you like.
    setting crossfading to 0 means seamless playing.

zombiepig

Portal Pro
    March 21, 2005
    Melb, Aus
    Home Country
    hwahrmann said:
    you set the number of seconds you want to buffer and then you can cross fade as you like.

nice work!! :D

eagle

Portal Pro
    September 25, 2004
    Unterfranken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hwahrmann said:
    both seamless and crossfading supported.

great :D :D :D I'm longing for it. Does it also work with playlists?

eagle

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Can anyone help with this?
    Can anyone help with this?
    Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
    Replies
    Views
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All...
    Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored...
    Replies
    Views
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom