PC freezeswhen trying to go to full screen (1 Viewer)

trevor180853

Portal Member
November 23, 2005
When I try to switch to full screen mode, my PC freezes up and the only way out is to reboot.

jeffp

Portal Pro
October 4, 2005
USA
I had this exact same problem and the only way I was able to get around it was to set MP to start in Fullscreen.

Sorry I know that doesn't fix the problem just a way around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I also found this setting: Automatic Maintenance, It was scheduled for 02:00 and wake up the PC I have disabled this now. So lets see.
Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I...
Is there a way to see what caused the start of the PC running Mepo? Is there also a way to see what stopped it for going into...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect to a MP2-server, but they are not free of charge and no help is provided by us. Please check our WIKI for details first. It works well with mouse, keyboard, remote and touch display. In case you have...
MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect...
I run a windows 10 PC and its connected to my tv in the living room. I then stream to devices around the house from the PC. I use...
Replies
Views
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
Replies
Views
thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use MPiviewer for ipad and that's what was important to me. it's nice to have taken the time for my problem which will undoubtedly be useful to others as well.
thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use...
Hello, I am trying to reinstall mediaportal 1.16 but I get an error message "no internet connection found! to continue the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom