PC freezeswhen trying to go to full screen (1 Viewer)

trevor180853

Portal Member
November 23, 2005
When I try to switch to full screen mode, my PC freezes up and the only way out is to reboot.

jeffp

Portal Pro
October 4, 2005
USA
I had this exact same problem and the only way I was able to get around it was to set MP to start in Fullscreen.

Sorry I know that doesn't fix the problem just a way around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to display as per the options in MP Config. The behaviour you are seeing will be fixed in the next release, the Windows volume OSD will appear very briefly on MP exit on the desktop but fades away completely...
There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to...
Hi, after a fresh install of MP on a Mini PC, when I exit MP to go back to the desktop, a rectangle appears above the Windows...
Replies
Views
I spoke too soon. Still doing it. Get only a featureless grey screen until I reboot the machine, then the DVD plays, so still faulty
I spoke too soon. Still doing it. Get only a featureless grey screen until I reboot the machine, then the DVD plays, so still faulty
I'm running Mediaportal 1.33 on Windows 11 Home 23H2. If I try to play a DVD after watching TV or movies, all I get is a grey...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
Replies
Views
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom