PC health (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration - TV/Radio - Advanced Options tick the UNC paths tick box and put the network paths for timeshift and record folders in the appropriate lines and click OK.
You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration -...
I am not new to MediaPortal, but this is the first time I have set up a client on a PC other than the PC with the TV Server. I...
Replies
Views
Mit einem AMD 2400G dauert es bei einem Windows 10 Start. Aus dem Standby natürlich nicht. Wir verwenden in der Familie alle MP1
Mit einem AMD 2400G dauert es bei einem Windows 10 Start. Aus dem Standby natürlich nicht. Wir verwenden in der Familie alle MP1
Hallo zusammen, was für ein Windows Hintergrundbild verwendet Ihr für MediaPortal? Ich setzte im Haushalt (8 MediaPortal PC)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streaming Server DE
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm just curious as to why, when I have a good stream and am watching TV on the remote pc, the streaming server states that there is no active stream (see photo). BTW, I checked the server status with google...
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi joecrow Yep it did auto-login normally, but after the mediaportal install it just never got to that point. I reset the windows again and re-set it up today. This is the 3rd reset so I'm not confident, but the difference this time is perhaps that I was careful to install one thing at a time, and restart a lot.. the difference in...
Hi joecrow Yep it did auto-login normally, but after the mediaportal install it just never got to that point. I reset the windows...
Hi everyone I purchased this mini PC: https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kogan-atlas-z310-i3-mini-pc-windows-10/ and have installed the...
Replies
Views
I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
After I managed to install basic components for the MP1, I had problems getting the main viewing screen to open, without going to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom