PC health (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Is it posible to make a plugin to see youre PC health???

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Country flag
    it is in the new release of yesterday 0.1.0.2.
    it will soon be translated to all languages. i guess dutch is allready up to date?
    plugin called "my status" and requires mbm5 running in the background.

tomtom21000

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi joecrow Yep it did auto-login normally, but after the mediaportal install it just never got to that point. I reset the windows again and re-set it up today. This is the 3rd reset so I'm not confident, but the difference this time is perhaps that I was careful to install one thing at a time, and restart a lot.. the difference in...
    Hi joecrow Yep it did auto-login normally, but after the mediaportal install it just never got to that point. I reset the windows...
    Hi everyone I purchased this mini PC: https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kogan-atlas-z310-i3-mini-pc-windows-10/ and have installed the...
    Replies
    Views
    I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
    I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
    After I managed to install basic components for the MP1, I had problems getting the main viewing screen to open, without going to...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried this on MP1, and it seems to work quite well. It provides the red dot in the system tray, and has a "stop shutdown" setting to stop shutdown if TV Server is recording. (y) The red dot changes colour to indicate different states, but sadly does not indicate that a recording is about to start in the near future :(. This would...
    I tried this on MP1, and it seems to work quite well. It provides the red dot in the system tray, and has a "stop shutdown" setting...
    Is there a way to warn the user that an active recording is in progress when attempting to shut down or restart the PC where...
    Replies
    Views
    I am looking for some guidance. I upgraded to TDS TV+ (a downgrade in my opinion) Apparently they are a some sort of IPTV or Android TV. I have a HD Homerun Prime with a cable card. TDS tells me that the cable card is now incompatible with my new TV+ service. I really enjoyed being able to watch TV periodically on my Windows 10 based...
    I am looking for some guidance. I upgraded to TDS TV+ (a downgrade in my opinion) Apparently they are a some sort of IPTV or...
    I am looking for some guidance. I upgraded to TDS TV+ (a downgrade in my opinion) Apparently they are a some sort of IPTV or...
    Replies
    Views
    OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just replace for example &amp with &HttpUserAgent=vlc and choose replace all obviously use whatever agent works vlc in my case then either delete current channels in tv server and re import (and setup epg mapping...
    OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV channels without issue for a while now (Win7 &...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom