PC health (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Is it posible to make a plugin to see youre PC health???

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    it is in the new release of yesterday 0.1.0.2.
    it will soon be translated to all languages. i guess dutch is allready up to date?
    plugin called "my status" and requires mbm5 running in the background.

tomtom21000

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I also found this setting: Automatic Maintenance, It was scheduled for 02:00 and wake up the PC I have disabled this now. So lets see.
    Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I...
    Is there a way to see what caused the start of the PC running Mepo? Is there also a way to see what stopped it for going into...
    Replies
    Views
    You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration - TV/Radio - Advanced Options tick the UNC paths tick box and put the network paths for timeshift and record folders in the appropriate lines and click OK.
    You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration -...
    I am not new to MediaPortal, but this is the first time I have set up a client on a PC other than the PC with the TV Server. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. In general it's possible to play your media hosted on a PC on a Fire TV Stick. This can be achieved in various ways. Easiest way is to create a network share on the PC where your media is residing. Then you can use Kodi on your Fire TV stick to playback them. Or you install a DLNA server like Serviio on the PC and add your media...
    Hi. In general it's possible to play your media hosted on a PC on a Fire TV Stick. This can be achieved in various ways. Easiest...
    Is it possible? PC to Firestick? FS (latest version) is set to download from unknown sources (jail broken).
    Replies
    Views
    MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect to a MP2-server, but they are not free of charge and no help is provided by us. Please check our WIKI for details first. It works well with mouse, keyboard, remote and touch display. In case you have...
    MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect...
    I run a windows 10 PC and its connected to my tv in the living room. I then stream to devices around the house from the PC. I use...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom