Completed PCi card in pundit-r (1 Viewer)

lout

Portal Member
March 31, 2005
Plz i cant put dvb-t nova mce its to big how to fix that problem

Pingus

Portal Member
February 2, 2005
Denmark
lout said:
Plz i cant put dvb-t nova mce its to big how to fix that problem

I would say, buy a smaller card OR a bigger case !

The Pundit-R is a "bit" small a PVR-150MCE will JUST fit in there, it's also get pretty warm due to the ... no space !

M

martynah

Not true :cool: my pundit R has a NOVA-T PCI Card in the bottom pci slot - its the older of the PCI card models, and it does fit, you just have to insert the card into the riser module when you've removed it, and then bend the chassis of the pundit out the way while you slide it back in.

Mart.

Dazzyb2K3

Portal Member
June 27, 2005
London, UK
My old HTPC was and Asus Pundit - I had twin full size nova T's in there. Like martynah reccomended you have to remove the riser completely and use the bottom slot. With a bit of wiggling and bending it will fit. I got another one in the top slot as well but I had to remove the card mounting plate and the PCI cradle needed major sugery with the hacksaw and pliers!

Just be brave and good luck :)

Stubby

Portal Member
March 2, 2005
Amsterdam
My HTPC is also an ASUS Pundit-r, (which is a very nice looking case!) and I managed to fit an Hauppauge PVR 500 into it with bending the bottom of the case outwards a bit and removing the "funnel" from the fan. My next plan is to exchange the fan that came with the case for a nice papst fan in order to huch the machine up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
Replies
Views
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those frequencies that are defined in the tuning-parameters file for the satellite that you are scanning, so it is possible that the missing channels have moved to a new frequency that is not contained in the...
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those...
After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to get it to work w winamp visualions ? Anyone with experince or knows if it will work let me know.
Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to...
Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't find out what was actually wrong. Windows updates turned off for now just in case...
Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't...
I've got a weird problem with my single-seat MP installation. Recently (a few days ago) it stopped being able to receive any...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom