Completed PCi card in pundit-r (1 Viewer)

lout

Portal Member
March 31, 2005
Plz i cant put dvb-t nova mce its to big how to fix that problem

Pingus

Portal Member
February 2, 2005
Denmark
lout said:
Plz i cant put dvb-t nova mce its to big how to fix that problem

I would say, buy a smaller card OR a bigger case !

The Pundit-R is a "bit" small a PVR-150MCE will JUST fit in there, it's also get pretty warm due to the ... no space !

M

martynah

Not true :cool: my pundit R has a NOVA-T PCI Card in the bottom pci slot - its the older of the PCI card models, and it does fit, you just have to insert the card into the riser module when you've removed it, and then bend the chassis of the pundit out the way while you slide it back in.

Mart.

Dazzyb2K3

Portal Member
June 27, 2005
London, UK
My old HTPC was and Asus Pundit - I had twin full size nova T's in there. Like martynah reccomended you have to remove the riser completely and use the bottom slot. With a bit of wiggling and bending it will fit. I got another one in the top slot as well but I had to remove the card mounting plate and the PCI cradle needed major sugery with the hacksaw and pliers!

Just be brave and good luck :)

Stubby

Portal Member
March 2, 2005
Amsterdam
My HTPC is also an ASUS Pundit-r, (which is a very nice looking case!) and I managed to fit an Hauppauge PVR 500 into it with bending the bottom of the case outwards a bit and removing the "funnel" from the fan. My next plan is to exchange the fan that came with the case for a nice papst fan in order to huch the machine up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
done: Loading...
done: Loading...
Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom