PCTV Stereo remote (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Remote is ok, com1 port is ok. But can't get Media Portal to learn the commands. Perhaps someone here has the remote.ini for me or can tell me how to configure the remote?

A

Anonymous

if com1 not avaiable, exit the pctv stereo remote software. It's locatet in the system tray, a yellow remote. right click and exit it.

A

Anonymous

pctv stereo

Hi,

I see you use the same card that i have installed.

Can you tell me how you configure the card to get media portal work with it?

Hoping to hear from you.

Jacob

Skippy

February 22, 2005
Germany Schwedt/Oder
Here a little help to you to config Pinnacle PCTV cards

click START panel -->MEDIAPORTAL --> click CONFIGURE

go to TELEVISION then click CAPTURE CARDS

click ADD in this menu select a TV CAPTURE CARD
IS this a software Versiony you must enter your soundcard
and the line In you connectet to you tv-card

select TAB CODECS und select codec you would use for recording

Press OK

Have you the Frequencies of youre Tv-channels they come sometimes with youre regionale Daily Magazine or you have it from youre cable provider.
you can go to TELEVISION then click CHANNELS
click ADD Enter a channel name and the frequencie channel number is the number you will have for it in media portal

I hope it helps you a little bit :wink:
mfg skippy

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
Replies
Views
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom