Periodic recordings never are started if programmed between two days (1 Viewer)

rublopez

Portal Member
August 22, 2006
Madrid (Spain)
I have found a bug in periodic recordings. If a recording is programmed between two days, the recording never is started. For example, if the recording starts at 22:00 and ends at 01:00 of the next day, the recording is never started.

I have seen the source code and I have found the cause. For all the periodic recordings, the start time and the end time are set of the following form:

DateTime start = new DateTime(currentTime.Year, currentTime.Month, currentTime.Day, schedule.StartTime.Hour, schedule.StartTime.Minute, schedule.StartTime.Second);
DateTime end = new DateTime(currentTime.Year, currentTime.Month, currentTime.Day, schedule.EndTime.Hour, schedule.EndTime.Minute, schedule.EndTime.Second);

Both the start time and the end time include the year, month and day of the current time, therefore if the end time finalizes at the next day, the end time will be always minor than start time and the current time never will be between the start time and the end time.

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    According to the sourcecode and SVN
    This bug was solved on 19 june
    The current code looks like:
    Code:
              DateTime start = new DateTime(currentTime.Year, currentTime.Month, currentTime.Day, schedule.StartTime.Hour, schedule.StartTime.Minute, schedule.StartTime.Second);
              DateTime end = new DateTime(currentTime.Year, currentTime.Month, currentTime.Day, schedule.EndTime.Hour, schedule.EndTime.Minute, schedule.EndTime.Second);
              if (start > end) end = end.AddDays(1);

Are you sure you are running the latest svn of the tvserver????

Frodo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom