Picture of plugins in main menu (1 Viewer)

josch.hh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 29, 2008
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    With Xface and for example MyTrailers or RSS Feeds plugin i always see the "standard" picture in the scroll menu in the middle of MP's main menu. The special pictures for this plugins are only show on the right side of the main menu if i select them. Is this a bug?

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    With Xface and for example MyTrailers or RSS Feeds plugin i always see the "standard" picture in the scroll menu in the middle of MP's main menu. The special pictures for this plugins are only show on the right side of the main menu if i select them. Is this a bug?

..thats normal, if a plugin is loaded that have no special buttons in the skin, then xface use the default one. But i will do new buttons for them in upcomming version of xface, so it will work then.

Greetings harley

josch.hh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 29, 2008
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I dont think that you need to do some... you already have pictures for those plugins, but not in the scroll list in the middle of the normal Homescreen, but on the right side if you select on of the plugins

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I dont think that you need to do some... you already have pictures for those plugins, but not in the scroll list in the middle of the normal Homescreen, but on the right side if you select on of the plugins

thats different gfx, the ones you see on the right side are hovers, the one in the menues are buttons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom