for some xxx movies my child is´t supose to see

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    yeah, this should be in.

I want to hide some stuff from my girlfriend ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
    I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom