Pinnacle 310i, Mediaportal & Italian Channels. (1 Viewer)

foyle82

July 30, 2006
Greeting everyone :<
I just bought my Pinnacle 310i, and as I found Mediaportal (which i fell in love with), I quickly uninstalled Pinnacle Media center which is ugly, slow and... did i say ugly?
But while drooling around between MP options, I encountered a big problem with analog channels Autotuning from my antenna. Long story short, once I hit the scan button the progress bar goes really quickly between Ch.01 (53.75mhz) to Ch.10 (222.24mhz), being able to find only "Raiuno" on Ch.04 (which is correct since there's only noise but this station, between Ch.01 and 10 according to other televisions at my home).

While on Pinnacle Media Center, the scan finds correctly "Raiuno" and then advances finding the other channels, the scan with MP ends in a few seconds leaving me without any clue, but the card works fine... while i must be missing something.

I've tryed searching around for an answer, but i wasn't able to find one. Anyone could help me? :(
Anyway thank you in advance, both for those which had the patience to read till here, and the ones which may successfully help me out :D

I attach my current configuration:
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.3 (2006-07-29)
MediaPortal Skin: MCE
Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)
.NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727
DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c)
CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3500+
Memory: 2 GB
Motherboard: AV8 (VIA K8T800P-8237)
TV Card Model: Pinnacle 310i
TV Card Driver: - 1.3.3.0
Video Card Model: Nvidia Geforce 7800 GS (256 MB)
Video Card Driver: 9.1.3.1
Video Card Resolution: 1440x900
Audio Card Model: Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller

Broceliande

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 26, 2006
    I also own a Pinnacle 310i, but only the digital part of it is usable. I'm quite surprised that even you could make an autotune with it , but maybe i missed some dman changes that made it supported.
    Software encoding analog cards are not all supported in MP and Dman adds some of them from time to time. Unfortunatly , you won't get support if your card is not supported ( only for analog ) and will have to wait the next TVEngine or wait it has been added in MP if you really wanna use the analog part of your card. Otherwise, only keep the digital part of your card in MP config.

foyle82

July 30, 2006
    I understand, meanwhile i was able to manually add some channels... a little bit troublesome and long but worth :)
    Anyway thank you very much :D I'm really looking forward the new MP version: can't wait! :D

Sergi Pinyol

Portal Member
    November 24, 2006
    Try using the driver 3xHybrid.sys version 1.3.3.1 downloaded from Terratec site
    (PTV 380 WHQL Driver). Simply replace the file and reboot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom