Pinnacle Dual Sat Pro and Diseqc (1 Viewer)

juk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2008
    Wicklow - Ireland
    Hi,

I have been trying to get this Pinnacle card to work properly - had to get the Reycom driver because of the Standby/ Resume issue ...
    now I am struggling with getting Diseqc to work.
    When scanning the channels in TVServer it looks like it is able to go from one Sat to the other (shows 2 LNBs in the scanning list) and find the channels on Astra 28.2 and Astra 19.2 BUT when I try to watch them in Mediportal it seems to work only on one SAT (19.2) and can't get it to change to the other (no matter what settings I use as in Diseqc A / B etc)
    Somebody mentioned on this board that Diseqc wouldn't work with this driver but then I don't understand why TVServer seems to be able to do it during the scan...???!

Any ideas / suggestions or do I have just to accept that the card wasn't the best buy....

Toying with buying the Blackgold 6in1 card but not sure if that will work properly with MP and doesn't have any issues with standby and diseqc or something else.....
    Any other recommended Dual Sat card that works well with MP and supports diseqc?
    But would ideally avoid having to buy another card

RC3
    svn-10-17-2008--19-45-Rev20514

Thanks

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    juk, I see your complaints about Blackgold DiSEqC in a number of threads. You may want to take a look at this thread. Hope you didn't give up because nobody responded...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom