Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick & Vista x64 (1 Viewer)

glenn52

February 15, 2009
I have a Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick 2001e & Vista x64 setup and working perfectly in Media Centre, but I want more in the way of TV viewer/recorder.

I am unable to use the packaged software.

I have tried MediaPortal but can't get it setup right.
Has anyone got a guide to setting up this Pinnacle unit with this app - on Vista x64???

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    There's nothing special to setup, does TVServer see the 2 DVB-T cards, if not then its the drivers that are not bda compliant.

sintei

Portal Member
    December 13, 2007
    im using the Hauppauge WINTV TD stick myself. And to get the two tuners I have to select it through a tool supplied by Hauppauge.
    Otherwise its in diversity mode. i suspect it will be the same with your pinnacle stick.

On pinnacles website there are BDA drivers available (its kinda hard to find them). The x64 are "beta" but working.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That's what I love about pinnacle, the U.S. website does not show those (but they do show the card information and available drivers), only the German site link you have posted too is more upto date :confused:

glenn52

February 15, 2009
    :D Thanks Guys!

I did have those new drivers.

TV-Server did find the 2 cards.

I tried some other tuner-pvr apps.

Late last night... Voila!! ...MediaPortal with TV!

:oops: Now I don't know what changes I made over the last 3 days got me to here :confused:

Next time I keep a diary...

Big thanks again for your time & efforts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom