play cd\play dvd buttons??? (1 Viewer)

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I notcied that this skin does not have the PLAY CD button when I go to the menu under music. I actually can't find a way to easily just play a cd I stick in the drive. Same thing for the PLAY DVD button under videos. it is not there either. now PLAY DVD can be handled by activating the PLAY DVD button on the home menu, but there is not an option to add a PLAY CD button there (that I can find or figure).

I would like to request that those buttons be added back in (like in the B3W skin) so that we can have an easy way to just play a cd.

Not having this drove my wife nuts tonight. she got a new cd and we had to listen to it on a boom box instead of the nice system. WAF went down just a bit tonight because of that. :eek:

thanks.

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
That works, but only in the shares view. not in any other view...

thanks for the response, though.

Is there a way to put a buttong on the main home menu to play a CD, like the PLAY DVD button that can be on the main home menu? If not, I will request that reature be added to the next release.

thanks

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That works, but only in the shares view. not in any other view...
    It will be added to all views (as in B3W) in the next release.
    Is there a way to put a buttong on the main home menu to play a CD, like the PLAY DVD button that can be on the main home menu? If not, I will request that reature be added to the next release.
    Might want to ask the devs about that ;)

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    cool, I will ask the devs. thanks for the great work by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom