play dvr-ms in mymovies with selected player (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

hi,

if i play dvr-ms files in mymovies, it plays only on internal player.
please make it possible to play on selected player.

triscan

Nash

Portal Member
January 11, 2005
Me too, me too.
Zoomplayer handles dvr-ms files very nice and Zoom-Player is my preferred Movie-Player.

Regards

Jens

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
You can choose an external application in Configuration.exe but you will loose MP's "power" over the played movie, i.e. small movie windows embedded in the skins, OSD, etc.
If you do that, keep an eye on the command line arguments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I tried them in, but produced the green bar in the TVSeries plugin. After downloading the files again, the problem went away. Thanks for your help.
I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I...
Hi, A problem has just started when I use the TV Series plugin in MP1. The videos play, but with a broad green band at the very...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video Player DE
It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I believe the Launcher plugin is included in the mp 2.4 install.
It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I...
Help Please: Here in the MP1 notes it shows how to use an use 'external (Video) player' Video Player Q1: But how do I access...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VPN support DE
@tvviewer2021 I've been using with a VPN for over a year now. Private Internet Access for a while, now using ProtonVPN. I seem to remember there was a setting for local networks but I don't see it in my ProtonVPN settings so I might be wrong about that. I also have a hosts file with all the local pc hostnames and 192.1.68.1.xxx ips...
@tvviewer2021 I've been using with a VPN for over a year now. Private Internet Access for a while, now using ProtonVPN. I seem to...
Hi, I have tried both MP1 and 2. I am not able to connect a client to a server (both windows) when they are on the same VPN (in my...
Replies
Views
I found this post by accident. I think your issue has nothing to do with HTPC projects and Hardware, so is in the wrong thread. Also you do not mention, if it's related to MP1 or MP2, so nobody can really help. Please move your post to a related problem thread and provide more information.
I found this post by accident. I think your issue has nothing to do with HTPC projects and Hardware, so is in the wrong thread...
I have had no issues with this, but today when trying to watch a tv stream on either of my two clients I get the error ‘There is no...
Replies
Views
L
Thank you, that is a better way! I kind of miss MythTV; but this works better on windows than Myth.
Thank you, that is a better way! I kind of miss MythTV; but this works better on windows than Myth.
The list of times in recorded tv does not change when the back end records a show. I have this computer as a DVR. When I wake up...
Replies
Views
L
Top Bottom