Play Movie Trailers each time you start a movie possible? (1 Viewer)

mattroby

Portal Pro
June 3, 2006
Florida
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have a bunch of shorts (ala Pixar, drive-in theater clips, Bugs Bunny clips, etc).

I would love to be able to have one or two movie trailers, then a random short from my local drive all play automatically each time I played a movie from My Videos.

I envision the movie trailers would be similar movie rating (i.e., if the movie I am playing is a PG, the trailers would be at least PG appropriate).

I have been looking at using VLC and the playlist (think Zoomplayer has a playlist option).

Is this even an option or a possibility?

sjeffrey

Portal Pro
August 22, 2008
Canada
Home Country
Canada Canada
Along the lines of your idea, I think it would be great if the trailer would play as soon as you highlight one of the movies. It could replace the poster when a trailer is available, maybe in Moving Pictures or My Films.

akajester

Portal Pro
October 13, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This is exactly what I'm looking for the complete the movie experience! I can't wait!

DiscoDvergen

Portal Member
April 14, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
I've also been thinking it would be nice to have one of the dolby/THX trailers running before you start the film, based on the sound format on the movie.

liteglow

Portal Pro
November 13, 2011
Home Country
Norway Norway
Any update on this??

I really would love to have a trailer to play before a movie starts.

Perfect to impress friends before a movie starts, and great for me to check that all sounds/speakers work like them should.

So, any addon that will make this possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom