Play Music videos (1 Viewer)

mskr4him

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2010
    Home Country
    MP is just great, I was going to buy a similar product but instead I am going to donate the money so you guys can continue developing this product. One thing I have not been able to find how to do is play Music Videos one after the other automatically. I can do that with my mp3s. However, I have created a directory with all my music videos (vobs); each DVD is in its own directory and each directory has several files representing each song. The problem is that when I select a song to play once the song is done, it stops. Is there a way I can select a song inside the directory and MP continues playing the next song in the directory (like in the music directories) without making it a part of a playlist?

druid9

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 31, 2006
    Check My Music Videos Plugin

Or you can set up video playlists just like music playlists

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    not quite what you asked, but.

Push the 'p' or 'play' button on the highlighted directory with your music videos inside
    This will auto creaste a playlist using all the files inside the directory and start playing with the first music video.

mskr4him

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2010
    Home Country
    Check My Music Videos Plugin

Or you can set up video playlists just like music playlists
    Thanks for information druid9. For some reason every time I try to run the music videos 0.4.11MR from MP it crushes MP. I trying to uninstall MP completely and reinstall it again. One thing that I hope they will change in the future is a way to uninstall a particular plugin, I know I can disable it but if you get the kind of problems I am getting with this MP shutting down I could eliminate the possibilities by uninstalling certain plugins and not the whole MP. Thanks again for your help.

not quite what you asked, but.

Push the 'p' or 'play' button on the highlighted directory with your music videos inside
    This will auto creaste a playlist using all the files inside the directory and start playing with the first music video.
    Thanks kiwijunglist, I will try that after I finish reinstalling MP.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    for my music videos, an uninstall (ie, delete the .dll files) and disable the plugin should have same effect, it doesn't alter any of the core MP files.

If you can't get my music videos going, you could try mvids, the older plugin that is no longer under active development. However my music videos is newer and better.

mskr4him

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2010
    Home Country
    I was able to find the answer to this issue. I couldn't get it to work right if I placed my mp4 and vob files in the videos directory. I tried to place them inside the music videos and it worked just right. They play one after the other without any problems without having to put them on a playlist (which I didn't want to do). Thank you for all the suggestions you all gave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom