Play Playstation CD´s or Sega CD´s (1 Viewer)

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Hi folks,
I know we have the myProgramms , Multishortcut and the new Programms plugin.
So my question is:
Is there anyone who succeed by playing PSX or Sega CD´s?
How is the Setup for this. All other Emulators work fine for me , the ripped PSX-Cd´s on my HDD worked , too. But i´m having so many CD´s and I don´t wont to use so much space for it. (Running PC-Games , too - that needs a lot of space)

Any suggestions or help would be fantastic

The Storm

Grayda

Portal Member
September 11, 2006
Near Melbourne, Australia
Home Country
Well you don't have to rip the CDs to play them.. most emulators support reading from a physical CD drive.. failing that, there's not much you can do. CDs are CDs. Making them into ISOs doesn't reduce the size (if it does, not by much), so you'll just have to watch your space.. perhaps http://www.nliteos.com/ could help you? You could build a custom Windows installation that removes all the stuff you don't need, leaving space for games and movies and stuff.. That, or buy a bigger hard-drive, or network another computer that has a bigger HDD. Over here, for a 250gb IDE drive, it's $100 neat. That's really good I reckon..

Anyways, best of luck!

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Yes I know. But I think you missunderstood me. I have a large collection of PSX on my HDD , but when my child brings a new one lending from a schoolfriend my child wants to put in the htpc and plays it , not to rip on hdd first. I want to have an option in myprogramms to launch directly from CD and that must be possible.
I don´t know the commans and hope anyone has done it.
Any help would be cool

Storm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom