Play Recently Added directly via button?! (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried to edit the recently added movie.xml a bit but can't get it to work. Especially the visible conditions are needed.

I use the standard vertical menu and I want if I press the right key to jump to the first recently added movie. Left key goes to ID 7777 which is the exit menu and is good.

The button ID for the first recently added movie is 91919991 according to the fanart handler wiki.

In the Basichome.xml I changed the Movies control to this:

<control>
    <description>MOVIES0</description>
    <type>button</type>
    <id>1702</id>
    <posX>0</posX>
    <posY>-30</posY>
    <label>MOVIES</label>
    <width>320</width>
    <height>72</height>
    <textureFocus>-</textureFocus>
    <textureNoFocus>-</textureNoFocus>
    <hyperlink>96742</hyperlink>
    <hover>-</hover>
    <onright>91919991</onright>
    <onleft>7777</onleft>
    <onup>1801</onup>
    <ondown>1703</ondown>
    </control>

In the Fanart Handler skin designer guide there also an example button to play first recently added movie which I changed to this:
    <control>
    <description>Play Button</description>
    <type>button</type>
    <id>91919991</id>
    <posX>790</posX>
    <posY>484</posY>
    <width>148</width>
    <height>207</height>
    <textureFocus>poster_frame_rounder_corners_play.png</textureFocus>
    <textureNoFocus>poster_frame_rounder_corners.png</textureNoFocus>
    <label>-</label>
    <onleft>91919993</onleft>
    <onright>91919992</onright>
    <onup>1702</onup>
    <font>font14</font>
    <animation effect="fade" time="800" reversible="true">VisibleChange</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="350">WindowClose</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="800,0" tween="quadratic" easing="in" time="350">Hidden</animation>
    <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">control.isvisible(1002)</visible>
    </control>

What happens if I press right:
    The <textureFocus> poster_frame_rounder_corners_play.png appears on the recently added movie cover for a very short time but then everything fades out and I get a black screen with only basichome.menu.overlay.png shown. Up should go to Movie menu again.

I guess there is something missing in the <visible></visible> part ot the button?
    Maybe you can help me bit?

Would be very kind!

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Not 100% sure, but this may or may not explain your problem, i dont think Fanart Handler provides the recently added in StreamedMP for MovPics and MP-TVSeries its done directly by StreamedMP.

noemfie

Portal Member
    May 1, 2011
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Is it at all possible to navigate to the recently added menu via a remote using StreamedMP? , I have been trying to figure it out , but gave up :)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nope, Just Press 1,2,3 (or Play) on remote and you can play them ;)

Allright! Didn't know that.. I think It's nicer in other skins.. It would be nice that you can scroll between the recent added movies, and a play button appeares when you have selected one of them, and can start the movie..

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Play Recently Added directly via button?!

Allright! Didn't know that.. I think It's nicer in other skins.. It would be nice that you can scroll between the recent added movies, and a play button appeares when you have selected one of them, and can start the movie..

Thats exactly what I try to figure out. I can select the movie but then everything disappears and I only get a black screen. The Recently added Movie is still focused tho and i get to it by Press Enter.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: Re: Play Recently Added directly via button?!

Thats exactly what I try to figure out. I can select the movie but then everything disappears and I only get a black screen. The Recently added Movie is still focused tho and i get to it by Press Enter.

Oh, Okay, haha, I didn't know you meen that.. Well, I'm not a skinner, so I have no idea how you can figure out.. Maybe do you have to look in other skins(files) that have the option.. Like the new Mustayaluca.. Maybe you can copy paste some things..

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Re: Play Recently Added directly via button?!

Hi,

The buttons you are talking about are a function of Fanart Handler and are not used in the StreamedMP Basichome , we use internal functions to provide Lastes Movie and TVSeries overlays. As Damien pointed out to play and Movie or TVSeries episode from Basichome press 1,2 or 3.

Mustayaluca does use Fanart Handler and hence the buttons.

thx

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Play Recently Added directly via button?!

Thanks for your answer! I guess I'm missing the control.HasFocus(Button ID) in the visibilty conditions, thats why everything disappears directly after the Button is focused. Gonna test some more..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom