Play & Stop buttons not working :S (1 Viewer)

victor97

Portal Member
April 29, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2
MediaPortal Skin: Indigo
Windows Version: XP SP2

Hi,

Since yesterday I have a strange problem with my media portal setup. If I try to play a music file or video file using the play button (remote or using the keyboard), pressing the key P, the file will not be played and {p} is displayed in the right upper corner of the screen. It also goes to the first file with starts with the letter P (in the music or video section). :confused:

When I press the Stop button, key B on the keyboard, during music/video/tv then it goes to the main menu and keeps playing in a small window in the left corner. This is normal, but when I press the stop button again nothing happens. Normally, the music/video/tv realy stops then.

I have no idea what is going on here, it seams that a kind of search function is enabled. But I have no clue how your do that and how you can disable this.

Hope you guys can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Victor

victor97

Portal Member
April 29, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

Nobody know how to solve this? Now it is almost impossible to use the mediaportal when you can not play and stop music/movies/tv.

Hope somebody can help me...

thanks.

mdsflyer

Portal Pro
November 14, 2005
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Over a year later and i had this exact problem!! Thanks for your fix, it still works

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom