Playback of some ProSieben clips doesn't work (1 Viewer)

DonPat2007

Portal Member
April 20, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

few days ago I have installed the online videos plugin and it really works great. But after I have tried several things and read a lot in the forum, I can't still play some files from Prosieben. Clips from "Galileo" for example work, but clips from "Stromberg" or "Switch reloaded" don't. When I try to play these files Mediaportal gives me an error with the link (stream is a .flv file) and the statement that a audio codec is missing. Other flv files are working correct and other channels like youtube, NASA oder Sat1 are also fine. My log file is attached and maybe some of the experts could help me. If I put the link from the log file in MPC HC it gives the message "video rendering failed".

Thanks,
Patrick

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If some videos play, it's not a codec problem. Playback sometimes works on the second try. The streaming server for Pro7 is not the greatest. Some videos don't work that's just the way it is unfortunately.

hioctane

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Playback of some ProSieben clips doesn't work

Hi Patrick,

the pro7 rtmp servers are busy at this moment. I tried to play your two testfiles at the pro7 page and they timeout there too. Repeat your test a second time but make sure that your videos play on the website.

hioctane

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom