Playing all songs right away? (2 Viewers)

A

Anonymous

Is there any way to play all the songs automatically when you first go into 'My Music"? What I want is for it to play with the touch of a button and the ability to play them randomly. Does this have this already? If not, I will put it as a suggestion in the Feature Requests part of the forum. This is an awesome product! I can't wait to buy a remote for it!!!

A

Anonymous

The closest, and the easiest, thing is to make a playlist of all your songs and then just choose that as playback.

Remember you can add a folder to a playlist also!

A

Anonymous

I can't get the playlists to save...what might I be doing wrong? i still think it would be better to just have a play button (that would play all songs) and a shuffle on/off button as well.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    simply play all songs where?
    the folder where you r in?
    all folders including subfolder?
    all folders including songs in current folder and subfolders???

there r more ways to organise your music then just yours.
    This is why you can make the playlists.
    The playlist you make (pressing Y on a folder or song) will be saved in the folder you set as "playlist folder" in setup.
    To load this list go into this folder and click on it.

When you have selected the "auto shuffle playlist on load" it will be shuffled before it starts to play.

This is very very easy, and you can make multiple lists for multiple moods or occasions.

A

Anonymous

Check out the new version of iTunes for an example of what I am talking about (sort of.) It has a party shuffle mode that takes all of the songs and puts them in random order....The only bad thing about making and saving playlists is that you have to resave them every time you add one song....This would prevent that...

A

Anonymous

what do other people think of this idea? is there anyway to move this to the Feature Requests forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom