Playlist doesn't show items (1 Viewer)

klapacius

November 1, 2005
I have a problem with playlist. When I add some music videos in the playlist (right click on the file then add to playlist) and then I click playlist from the left menu, the playlist is empty (doesn't show anything) but after I click shuffle, the playlist items appear. What should I do to make items appear without the need to click the shuffle button?
thx.

zeltak

Portal Member
November 8, 2005
hi!

im very new to MP 0.2 (its my first ever install after switching from meedio..MP is much better!) and also cant use playlist (both video and audio). when i add stuff it does add it but then when i go to playlist i need to shufle the playlist in order to see it (VERY annoying... :oops: ). is there any kind of a solution for this? would be very appriciated!

thx for all your great work Team MP!!

Zeltak

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in my case a Western Digital 3GB PURTZ model) through a hot swap external SATA III tray. (I forgot to mention this case in my previous posts). The problem always appears 15 Secs aprox. after the connection...
Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in...
Hello, I wish to all to stay healthy. MediaPortal 2.3.1 live tv freezes when inserting a usb memory stick or when mounting an...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music player help DE
Very strange, I checked, there is such a file, and it is not corrupted. :):whistle::coffee:
Very strange, I checked, there is such a file, and it is not corrupted. :):whistle::coffee:
I have just installed MP1 (I tried MP2, but it didn't meet all my requirements as a Windows media Centre replacement). I made a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom