Playlist menu (1 Viewer)

Den70

Portal Member
February 22, 2009
Netherlands Netherlands
Since a week I have been experimenting with the Mediastream skin. I must say: the looks and feel of it are very nice indeed.

But I have one problem: when having a music or video playlist on the screen I used to open the playlist menu by clicking the left button on the remote. It is the way to shuffle a playlist for me. In the Mediastream I can only get that menu by moving the mouse to the right of the screen. I assume it has to be the right button on the remote that opens that menu but nothing happens.

Is this a bug? Or is it something on my pc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Abschalten von Playlist Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 21
G [fixed] [MP2-786] Party Music Player can only play playlists with less than 1000 items 2.2 Archive 7
N [Approved] [MP2-198-200] Playlist handling patches Submit: Code Patches 4
N [fixed] [MP2-786] Cannot play audio playlist with >=1000 entries 2.2 Archive 36
E M3U Playlist and EPG Support/Configuration Installation, configuration support 1
W Automatisches erstellen einer Playlist deaktivieren Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
V Skin With Menu Editor MediaPortal 1 Skins 13
Rob Hexenmeister Navigation problems adding menu buttons to EPG General Support 1
M [Duplicate] Always enter full screen when entering TV from main Menu Feature Requests 1
A [solved] menu sounds General 1
M.Hulot Warum Blu-ray-Menü nicht anwendbar bei MediaPortal? Allgemeines Supportforum 5
HTPCSourcer [Evaluate] Remove obsolete menu entries from "MP2 TV Configuration" MediaPortal 2 0
U [DVD] DVD Menu Navigation for HID keyboard Improvement Suggestions 0
G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
R TV menu icon does not work to return from sub-menu item Submit: Bug Reports 4
cbr954rr Possibillity to add more Movie Folders in Menu General 5
HTPCSourcer [Finished] [MP2-793] 'Restart MP2' as additional option in shutdown menu Archive 6
N How do I get the menu in the WebRadio plugin WMC Skin 1
HTPCSourcer Forum Advertisement covers menu Online Facilities 1
krebbi [solved] Delete Media Files via Context Menu General 8
A Hanging in Recorded TV menu General Support 1
C video wont open, screen goes black and reverts to video menu General Support 3
badboyxx Unable to play BD-Iso watch/edit Videos 7
stirlinghart How to remove menu overlay General 11
joecrow BD Playback with External Player (Unnecessary Menu) 1.19 5