Please can someone have a look at this BUG (1 Viewer)

Itisme

Portal Member
February 1, 2006
will repost soon with all the information!

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Please fill out HW/SW. See: How to show System Specs
    Also worth reading: How to start support/bug thread

Hopefully someone with greaterr knowledge will have a look @ logs - which you should post in this thread as well - as clean as possible (meaning start MP -> do what doesn't work (?) -> Exit MP -> Gather logs).

The PVR-350 should "just work" (hw encoding card), so this kinda surprises me.

Oh, and: Changwe topic to something meaningful, please :)

Itisme

Portal Member
    February 1, 2006
    With this subject there is at least a reply :)
    i will post also my systems specs tommorow.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    With this subject the thread WILL be closed :)

How to start a support or bugreport thread:
    1. Choose a meaningful title for your thread.
    2. Report only one problem per thread.
    3. At the moment you start a new thread in the support forums, the hardwarespecification template will be added automatically. If the template is empty, then you have not filled out your specifications in the usercp yet.
      Note: Your report MUST include a complete hardwarespecification!
    4. Add a detailed, step by step description of your problem.
    5. If your problem occurs inside MediaPortal or the configuration program, then run the "MediaPortal Logs Collector" from your Windows Start Menu (Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal) and ATTACH the exported log.zip file to your thread/post.
      Without logs it is IMPOSSIBLE for us to help you!

To create clean and conclusive logs you should use the "MediaPortal Debug" shortcut which will start MediaPortal in a special debug mode. Then you reproduce the issue and close MediaPortal. A log.zip will be created automatically which you then attach to your thread/post
      If you are using the TV-Server and it is installed on a different PC, then you have to attach its logs by hand.
      To do that open your Windows StartMenu and click at "TV-Server Logs Folder" in Team MediaPortal/TV-Server.
      Attach all these files to your thread/post.
    6. Do NOT copy/paste your logfiles (or large parts of them) in your post.
    Please note that support threads, which are missing the required information posted above will not be processed and maybe also deleted.
    :D

--- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE ---
    Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case

Users who are viewing this thread