Please Help - Conditional Animation on Track Change (1 Viewer)

Mr. V

Portal Pro
September 15, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Hi,

I am using MP svn 28130

My code for a spinning cd (works great and love the now working conditional animation)
<animation effect="slide" time="300" end="-50,0" reversible="true" condition="player.paused">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="rotate" delay="0" end="-360" time="2000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="!player.paused">Conditional</animation>

What i would like to achieve is a slide effect on track change only if the next album is different from the one playing.

I have been trying for the past hour to figure this out, so im not sure if its even possible.

Please if one of the devs, skinners or someone could help it would be much appreciated.

Mr. V

Portal Pro
September 15, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Any body?

Would love to get this implemented in my music skin for 1.2RC if it is possible.

Just need to know if it is possible. If not i might have to request an aditional feature.

Or at the very least i'm not quite clear on the conditional visibility of the player conditions. The wiki does not explain enough.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Mr. V - it is always hard to know if there really is no way to do it. However, I have never been able to figure out a way to trigger an animation on a track change, or many other changes for that matter (such as a new item in a facade). So yes I think you are talking about a new player condition, such as player.trackchange or whatever.

About the Wiki, are you referring to the page on Conditional Animations? If so, which ones are not clear (I assume player.playing is ;)) I can try to find someone who knows the code to clarify those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom