Please HElp!! I need to slove the My Trailers playback Issue (1 Viewer)

icemanguru

Portal Member
October 25, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Dear Team Media Portal Members,
I am new to this application (Media Portal). I have been using it for about 2 months. I have read everything I can find on My Trailers. I am having a bit of a hard time getting the trailers to play back. I have installed quicktime, the lastest version of Windows Media player 10. Did all the updates in Windows Xp. And I am still having problems playing my trailers. When I had the 2.0.0 release. And I selected My trailer and I would get a black screen and I would wait for 3 minutes and nothing would happen. This was with the Razor Skin. Now I had to totally uninstall my Media portal and installed the latest relase. And I only have the Blue Two Skin I am using right now. And in my trailers. I go to My Trailers and Select a trailer. And when I select a trailers the green lights run in circles. But After 2 minutes nothing happens. I dont know what is going on. Some one please help me. I will agree that Media portal is a very cool HTPC software. I think it is 100 times better then Windows Media Center. But this little problem has driven me crazy Please help me.
Thanks,
Icemanguru
:)

idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    go to the yahoo.com web site and look if u can play the trailers on the website

icemanguru

Portal Member
    October 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Yes, I can play the trailer from Yahoo.com . If I am correct. I went to movies, and then the trailers and Clips and then selected a moive and then the trailers to that specefic moive. Am I right. And it did buffer and then play.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    I am using an older version (0.2.0.4) and it is still working fine. I am using the BlueTwo skin if you paste the log it could help us in determining the problem.

idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    downloade Media Player Classic.

get the URL of the trialer and try playing it in Media Player Classic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom