please help problem whit start MediaPortal Configuration (1 Viewer)

kvazimodo

October 24, 2009
Home Country
hi
i have problem mediaportal configuration don't start

AMD athlon 64 x2 dual core 3800+ 2.00 Ghz
RAM 2.00 GB
nvidia gforce 7300
XP professional SP3
sorry for my english

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Did you check the task manager under processes if any "dead" configuration process is running?

You are right!

2009-10-24 03:35:57.781250 [Warn.][Config Main]: Main: Configuration is already running

Go to Task-Manager and kill the process!

kvazimodo

October 24, 2009
    Home Country
    I go to Task-Manager and kill the process Configuration.exe bat nothing :(

[Info.][MPMain]: MediaPortal.xml not found. Launching configuration tool and exiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 mp2.3.2 slow Client DE
    I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
    I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
    Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
    Replies
    Views
    Oh ok Hope you will feel better soon (not only for MP ofc) good luck From Tapatalk
    Oh ok Hope you will feel better soon (not only for MP ofc) good luck From Tapatalk
    System.NullReferenceException Error when opening or closing Mediaportal configuration AND 'Invalid File Handle 32' during...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey man, working around the idea of a subtitle issue, i entered the settings of mediaportal and set the plugin to automatically select codecs. (had done this from configuration previously but it was a temporary fix) and now everything seems to be working perfectly. Thanks a lot! God Bless
    Hey man, working around the idea of a subtitle issue, i entered the settings of mediaportal and set the plugin to automatically...
    I have been using mediaportal for ages. Bought a new laptop win 10 64 bit, 6 gb ram and 2gb radeon m530 series. i7 7th generation...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] MediaPortal crashes at startup DE
    Thanks mm! I didn't know what was going on or how I was going to fix it. I'm back up and running.
    Thanks mm! I didn't know what was going on or how I was going to fix it. I'm back up and running.
    My MediaPortal keeps crashing when I try to launch it. Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but it seems to have started...
    Replies
    Views
    Can anyone help me with this problem?
    Can anyone help me with this problem?
    Hi guys im hoping someone can either help me or point me in the right direction. Ive set up mediaportal 2 on a DELL Optiplex with 4...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom