Please put keytable on a F-Key (1 Viewer)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Please put a table of the available keys for the active module on one F-Key. I know they are in keys.xml but I can´t look into it every time I use Mediaportal.

Would be of big help.

tomtom21000

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
    I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
    Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside MP2. Please also set your logs to debug and upload the logs with the failure description. Both is described in forum and Wiki.
    Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside...
    HI users of MP2, so I have big problems to get Harmony 650 running with MP2. There is no problem running it with MP1 & WMC and...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
    Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
    Replies
    Views
    Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
    Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
    So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
    Replies
    Views
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom