Plugin for justin.tv (2 Viewers)

blotz79

Portal Member
October 27, 2008
Hey,

i just discovered this Website (Justin.tv - Live Streaming Video) and i wondered if there is a possibility to embed this in a already established or a new plugin. The Streams are in Flash and it would be nice if you can choose the channels via MP. If there are some wrestling fans here...you can watch a lot of wrestling streams there but also other stuff...if somebody has the time and wants to make a plugin for it i am willing to help him as good as i can.:D

newguy

Portal Member
December 29, 2008
I use this alot for basket and football, but one of the problems is that many people just use it to link to their own sites.

cvd6262

January 4, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

cvd6262

January 4, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Nothing yet

I haven't gotten on it yet. Maybe this summer.

However, TW cable's new bandwidth caps might lessen my motivation for doing it (I live in the Rochester market).

BeLLe

Portal Pro
August 13, 2008
I would like to see this plug-in too.
I've strated to use justin.tv for watching live sports that are not broadcasted on any of the channels i have and its working great so if it could be done directly in MP it would be even better

marksteel

Portal Member
February 23, 2008
Its times like this that make me wish I was more able to program plugins! lol I will even attempt it if I get some help and direction. I watch loads of channels on Justin.tv. It would be great to go into mediaportal and be able to watch and add fave channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom