Plugin imon / mediapotral :-) (1 Viewer)

Kamilos

January 24, 2011
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic

esas

Portal Pro
November 14, 2006
Home Country
Norway Norway
I don't install any soundgraph/imon software at all. Just the driver. Display working perfect with minidisplay plugin, and remote working perfect with IRSS.

niels37

Portal Pro
February 24, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I don't install any soundgraph/imon software at all. Just the driver. Display working perfect with minidisplay plugin, and remote working perfect with IRSS.

I too just minidisplay and irss.
BUT
if you want to control everything with a logitech harmony one.................goodluck................. very often buttons keeps "hanging" with as result a MP which is not responding anymore.

I am planning to buy a hd plex ir receiver, already contacted the manufacturer to deliver a so called power switch pcb , so it can function exactly like an imon ( power on / off remotely) . Apparently this reveiver will work with harmony one in a good way.

BillyTheFish

Portal Pro
September 5, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
if you want to control everything with a logitech harmony one.................goodluck................. very often buttons keeps "hanging" with as result a MP which is not responding anymore.

Damn! That's what I was planning on doing. Has anyone successfully got MP working with IRSS and MiniDisplay with a Harmony ONE or am I better off just using IMON's software and shortcutter? ...or buying a new IR receiver?

esas

Portal Pro
November 14, 2006
Home Country
Norway Norway
Damn! That's what I was planning on doing. Has anyone successfully got MP working with IRSS and MiniDisplay with a Harmony ONE or am I better off just using IMON's software and shortcutter? ...or buying a new IR receiver?

I'm using Harmony ONE with IRSS and MiniDisplay and it's working perfectly. I guess it depends on wich hardware revison you've got. I'm using this case: Themaltake Mozart

BillyTheFish

Portal Pro
September 5, 2008
Home Country
I'm using Harmony ONE with IRSS and MiniDisplay and it's working perfectly. I guess it depends on wich hardware revison you've got. I'm using this case: Themaltake Mozart

Ah, ok, thanks! I'm going to just have to try it and see in that case. I'm using an old Antec Fusion Black. Hopefully it will work!

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Plugin imon / mediapotral :)

Yes! I'm (and my wife) are very pleased with harmony & IRSS & Imon! :D

With IRSS I could optimize many things, but it took a while to get there! IRSS is very powerfull and complex!

But I did it step by step... and increased WAF factor...

Also I can't confirm "hanging buttons" Problems of Imon/IRSS and Harmony.

Ericjuh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Ah, ok, thanks! I'm going to just have to try it and see in that case. I'm using an old Antec Fusion Black. Hopefully it will work!

If you have it working pls post how you did it! Because i can't get it to work with my antec fusion remote.

BillyTheFish

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2008
    Home Country
    If you have it working pls post how you did it! Because i can't get it to work with my antec fusion remote.

I haven't tried it yet -I am just waiting for the PSU extension lead that I have ordered to arrive (I swapped out the PSU and it seems that the Antec Fusion Black comes with a custom one that has a special power connector for the VFD).

Once I have that, I'll give it a try and let you know!

niels37

Portal Pro
    February 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I am using a Antec fusion Black Max, so i guess the mozart thermaltake is a different kind of imon receiver.

But i'm curious which version of imon drivers you use , the same for irrs version , other settings i am interest in.
    Can you make screendumps of your settings , imon , irrs, minidisplay, and harmony remote one and post them here?

Maybe someone else can benefit from your settings, as most imon users have lots of troubles. I assume u are using Mp 1.2.1 also.

THX
    Niels 37

BTW : if Harmony one is sending out mutiple orders. You can sometimes get rid of that if :

you lay your hand before the transmitter of harmony one , send the same button again , choose exit button, same button again.........try again to send commando's , if this not help try again , most of the times it will help to get MP /imon to respond normally again. Hope this info helps the harmony one / imon users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom