Norway Norway
mtv.jpg

Attachments

• mtvmusicmain.xml
    30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.32 Start MP with e.g. Music DE
Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpstartit-start-mediaportal-with-specific-plugin.84578/post-928783
Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :)...
I am wondering... didn't we have a Plugin wich made it possible to start MP with certain Module - e.g. directly start with Tv or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
No one can help me here?
No one can help me here?
In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
Replies
Views
Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around "somewhere else", in this case, to an old thread in the forum to be able to install an important plugin, don't you think? I don't doubt that using that source works, I'm using it successfully on another PC but...
Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around...
Using the MP 1.32 x64 Extension Manager to install Online Videos seems to procede and complete succesfully but the plugin is not...
Replies
Views
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
Welche Version von MediaPortal 2 verwendest du? Die von dir erwähnten Seiten unter Onlinevideos sollte nicht nehr sichtbar sein in der neusten Version, da sie meine ich nicht mehr gepflegt werden. Bezüglich der zantralen Biliothek schaue bitte erst einmal ins Wiki und folge den Anleitungen. Falls etwas nicht klappt, kannst du dann...
Welche Version von MediaPortal 2 verwendest du? Die von dir erwähnten Seiten unter Onlinevideos sollte nicht nehr sichtbar sein in...
Hallo. Ich habe Mediaportal 2 installiert. Die Software läuft. Naja, allerdings eben gibt's keine Medienaktivität. Der Rechner...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom