Plugin request: ffdshow control (1 Viewer)

activ

Portal Member
May 30, 2007
Hi guys,

Let me start by explaining that I am not a programmer so I cannot make this myself.
But what I would absolutely love is an ffshow control plugin, allowing me to us some sort of menu during video playback to switch on and of ffdshow features or as a basic starting point just switch profiles.

This would allow me to for instance switch on sharpening when I feel the movie needs it.

Hope some programmer will have a look at this idea and at least think about it.

Thanks,
activ

activ

Portal Member
May 30, 2007
Yes, I am aware.
This is not nearly as nice as having a menu though where I can actually see what I'm doing and that I can operate using my remote.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    I'm with activ. If would be great to finally have a way to control brightness, contrast and gamma from MP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
    Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
    I started looking around in the examples, and I found a lot of things with settings, but I don't actually know what is necessary...
    Replies
    Views
    (this is a crosspost from the madVR thread, as the same issue is discussed there) It seems like the problem is specific to NVIDIA and has two causes: 1. Some time ago (can't remember the exact version, but can probably be found when searching this thread: AMD, Intel and Nvidia driver issues and last recommended version - Doom9's...
    (this is a crosspost from the madVR thread, as the same issue is discussed there) It seems like the problem is specific to NVIDIA...
    Hi I managed to get Geforce 3070 which replaced my Radeon 580. I have it connected to Samsung Q70R. With Radeon 580 I haven't had...
    Replies
    Views
    That's fun. I shattered my kneecap on one of those e-scooters. I'm terribly out of shape from the months of being bedridden. I didn't get fat, at least, but a walk in the park is not an expression of something being easy anymore.
    That's fun. I shattered my kneecap on one of those e-scooters. I'm terribly out of shape from the months of being bedridden. I...
    It seems odd that most of the problems that people complain about are that we can't switch to MP2 because there's no plugins for...
    Replies
    Views
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    Replies
    Views
    That 's what I see. I've retired from software development in favour of getting a 1910 gaff cutter back sailing, and as that development was in DataFlex I doubt that it's relevant to MP development.
    That 's what I see. I've retired from software development in favour of getting a 1910 gaff cutter back sailing, and as that...
    The setting up of scheduled recordings seems to be the weakest part of MP2 - in fact I'd go as far as to say one aspect of it is a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom